Sunday 29 August 2010

My New Season Favourites

Yes, everybody is reminding me that "less is more" right now with the "new trendy sleek Celine look" but I am still in love with Balmain's well- structured padded shoulder dresses.And, you are very much likely to be the"coolest person in the room". That's a definite promise.













I am loving the Miu Miu's 1960's look. I have simply adored the lovely short coats and statement belts combined with colourful knee high socks.














I have always loved Topshop for its affordable fashionable clothes but never did I know that it would become so cool. I am proud to say that I'm going to go to Topshop and buy a lot of clothes for this winter because what they are offering is better than ever. Pilot jackets, high waisted classy skirts, knee high socks a la gossip girl style, beautifully elegant beige coats, biker jackets, tartan shirts, leopard print belts, lace dresses....whatever you're looking for; Topshop is the one address for you. Whenever, I pass in front of the grand shop in the Oxford Circus ( my favourite topshop store), I cannot help myself but to say "God, this is one of the best things that has ever happened to London"




 Isabel Marant's Parisian charm is certainly working its effects on us all. From padded shouldered leather jackets to comfy jumpers, Isabel Marant's designs are very promising. Kate Moss is staring in the campaing and she she is undoubtedly looking as effortlessly chic as ever in the ever so cool leggings of Isabel Marant.
















The Turkish designer Hakaan is doing an incredibly good job. This wool dress is absolutely gorgeous. Hakaan's designs are very well-structured. He's definitely one of my new favourites.

















These leather biker Jimmy Choo boots are fantastic. There is fur inside the boots and it feels like wearing Uggs. Only it cooler, of course. They look perfect when worn with a pair of dark skinny jeans. Just put them on and people will regard you as the Next- Kate Moss.











Last season we were reintroduced to leather jackets. This season the designers have taken leather to a whole new level and come up with leather skirts and dresses. These clothes are so tight that some people call them the second skin. I loved Disel's Black Gold collection and they have loads of leather skirts and dresses for reasonable prices. Check the new Diesel shoes as well. They are pretty cool, methinks!












I've got to wear white tights to school everyday but I had never realised how wonderful they look until this year. Forget everything you know about them because white tights are on rise again. They look very beautiful when worn with colourful coats and high heels. 












With the help of Burberry, hooded shearling jackets are one of the most essential pieces of this autumn. This is a Helmut Lang gillet which is available in Selfridges. I must also add that you can easily find something quite like this in Topshop for a better price. Anyway, wear this item with a pair of high heels and you'll be a true glamour queen, wear it with some biker boots and you'll be the epitome of the rock-chic style. However you wear it, where ever you buy it from, just have one of these jackets if you want to make a statement.











Zadig et Voltaire is fastly becoming a symbol of coolness and all of us want to own a little piece from the brand. I must say that the brand excels in producing fine faux fur coats, leather jackets and blazers. I love this faux fur vest in the picture. I have also seen an amazing black faux fur coat in Asos and H&M but of course their quality is debatable.








Leopard prints are a big trend this year and Burberry has come up with this fabulous white and black leopard print coat. The coat matches perfectly with the black leather belt. When I saw the coat I couldn't help myself but to imagine it with black YSL heels and black tights. "Gorgeous" is the one word for it.















The Anglomania King Fu trousers are a perfect way of improving your physique. They are easy to wear, comfortable to walk around and fabulous to be seen in. Everybody must own a pair of King Fu trousers this season. They look amazing with short blazers, and edgy leather jackets. You can't o wrong when you finish the whole outfit with a pair of killer heels.

























No comments:

Post a Comment